What do you do at 4 am when you can't sleep? I really don't know. I have been awake since 4 am and am still pondering this. Any suggestions? I hope this doesn't happen often because its really not any fun. If only this baby would stop being stubborn and come.....
3 comments:
Here comes the baby! The night before Scott was born I was up all night- the next afternoon I went into labor and he was born a few hours after that....Wish you all the best!
I am telling you it is a boy. WOn't ask for directions. I feel your pain cause I remember the week of infrequent bouts of contractions and then 2 days at 20 mins apart. So sorry.
I so know how you are feeling! I had so many sleepless nights the last month I was pregnant with Zack. I just couldn't go to sleep. I survived on only 2-3 hours a night. I just did what you're doing. Played on the computer to take up the time. Didn't have internet then, so there was limited games to play and things to do. I am so sorry! Maybe you are having a boy. They just seem to cause problems in the woom!! :)
Post a Comment