If anyone had told me three years ago that I would be grateful for the inventions of the front carrier and the baby sling, I would have thought they were nuts. Collin has decided that the only place to be is in one of his parent's arms. The carrier has become my favourite accessory. Collin comes with me when I cook, clean, or play with Emily. He is content to look around or just sleep. Ahhh the peace and quiet it brings......
Emily has attached herself to Collin. She calls him either "C" or "Coyin". She wants to play with him and hold him. Today she fed him imaginary food off her spoon during our morning "tea party". But since her mom is mean and won't let her carry Collin around or leave her alone with him (wonder why?), she has taken to carrying her baby around.
This is how Landon found her last night......
As demanding of my attention as she has gotten, I really love my little girl. When I'm having a bad day she is quick to give me a hug and a kiss. I don't know if I deserve the love she gives me but I am grateful for it. Collin is becoming more attentive every day. I enjoy the time we have together at night when he is awake and everyone in the house is asleep. I can tell he and Emily are going to be great friends. Their personalities compliment each other. The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful little family!





5 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Emily sleeping- it is so sweet! It sounds like you are doing an amazing job-no doubts- keep it up and make sure that you still get some ME time.
I can't believe how much dark hair Emily had. What fun pictures. You have such a cute family and are a great Mom!
Love the pictures. Good luck and I second the importance of Me Time
The photo of sleeping Emily cuddled up with her doll on the couch is priceless! :)
So sweet!
Post a Comment