When Landon was a baby, his mom tells me he looked just like Tweety Bird. For Christmas a few years ago, before Emily was thought of, Vauna gave us a sleeper that had Tweety Bird on it. (Everyone else was pregnant and she didn't want to leave us out.) Landon was excited for Emily to wear it. Well I misplaced it and so I think she was only able to wear it once before she grew out of it. Today, Collin wore it. We decided it was unisex enough for him to wear it. My friend Bonnie would be proud of me because there are tiny pink "x"s on it. :) Since Collin looks like Landon we figured it was a perfect tribute.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
too cute. love it on him
I love it! He is a little tweety bird, just like Landon :).
Post a Comment