I just wanted to publicly say that..... he teases me that I don't say that a lot. :) Today he was able to sit with us in church because the young women did a presentation and he could come down off the stand. It was fantastic! It is a lot easier to look after two kids with two adults during sacrament meeting. :) He is so good with our children.
What I love most about him is his confidence in himself. He doesn't feel the need to be someone he is not and he doesn't worry about whether people like him. I am working on it..... Anyways this comes to mind over the Twilight series. He went to the movie with me, liked it, and decided to read the series. He had read the first couple of chapters in the Philippines but thought it wasn't for him. He usually reads non fiction, if he reads. He loved it! He read all four books in like three weeks. I would find him curled up reading any time I came home from work. I think his 360 missed him..... :) He bought the movie yesterday and was so excited to watch it. And even tonight he was like, "So do you want to watch Twilight again?" He is so cute. I love him so much! Just wanted to share that!





3 comments:
Loved this story! So funny and adorable that Landon is not afraid to embrace his "feminine" side and admit that he loves Twilight
I LOVE MY BROTHER!! I am so happy he read the books! Tell him he is awesome :). I no Kenton will never, but he's not much of a fictional reader, or any ready for that matter. Props to Lando!
He can join Nic on that one. A lot of guys have given him a hard time too.
Post a Comment