Saturday, July 23, 2011
Manicures and Pedicures
I love to start my summer off with a pedicure. I just never got around to do it in Pocatello so I scheduled an appointment for Emily, my mom and I here in Powell River. My friend Suzanne mentioned how much her daughter loves to go and have it done so I decided to take Emily. I wish I had thought of bringing my camera! Emily was so cute while she was getting her manicure. She sat up tall and smiled at the lady and talked with her. She picked pink for her nails and they put a small heart on each of her thumbs. She was so excited to come and show my mom and I. My mom had never had a pedicure so it was lots of fun to treat her to one. We got the Spa Pedicure which included a foot massage, sitting in a massage chair which massaged as we sat there and few other extras. It was so relaxing. My mom almost fell asleep! (Which Emily thought was hilarious until she turned serious and asked me who was going to drive home because Grandma couldn't because she was sleeping.) :) Emily helped us pick out our toe nail colours. Emily was a little sad that I had only booked her a manicure appointment because she wanted her toes done too. :) I told her that we would do them tonight at home. It was a really nice girls outing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment