Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Harry Potter
Our friend Sheryl and her three daughters (Jordan, Serena and Amy) convinced Landon and I that we wanted to stay up to go to the midnight opening matinee of Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2. I will admit there wasn't a whole lot of arm twisting but I did think twice as I had to work Friday and that was also the day we were leaving for the reunion. Wes bought our tickets in the afternoon and so we didn't have to head down to wait in line until 10 pm. Amy, Sheryl and I hung out with Serena joining us when she finished babysitting. We had a fun time sitting around and chatting. Jordan was actually working in the theatre that night so she scored us seats up in the balcony. :) Landon joined us at about 11pm when they started letting us in. We spent our time laughing and talking until the movie started. WE LOVED IT! I think it is the best Harry Potter movie yet! They stayed pretty true to the book which I liked as well. We got home around 2:30am so I manged to get in about 4 and a half hours of sleep before gettng up for work. :) I am definitely getting too old for this but as I don't forsee any more movies that I want to stay up for I am safe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment