Friday, January 28, 2011

Four Already!


I haven't been good about blogging lately and I am promising myself to be better! But I couldn't miss today! Emily is 4! Where has all the time gone. I remember holding her in the hospital wondering what I was doing. All I knew was that I loved this little girl. As I have watched her grow over the last year I am so amazed with who she is becoming. It has been a hard transition with the move but she has come out on top. She has made new friends while still remembering her old friends and family. She loves to meet other people and make them laugh. Her imagination amazes me. She is a wonderful big sister to Collin. When he cries she sings, "You are Sunshine" over and over again because he loves the song "You are my Sunshine." She gets up early just to say goodbye to me as I go out the door. I know that as I climb into my car she will be either standing in the window or at the door waving and blowing kisses. She is always saying thank-you mommy which makes me feel so loved. She grew so much during her dance classes and I was so impressed with her dancing at her recital. Hopefully more posted about that later. We are so grateful for her in our lives and I look forward to spending forever with her. As she said to me this morning, "I'm getting big and my clothes get small but I'm still baby Emmy." Yes forever and ever my baby you'll be! Happy Birthday Emily!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!