Saturday, July 31, 2010
Service and Love
My sister Rita embodies both of these traits. She is almost 8 months pregnant. Yet the other night she headed over to my new house and unpacked my kitchen. Today she is hoping to go back and get the kids beds set up. Move the toys down to the toy room. She says its because she needs something to do. But she knows that it will mean the world to me to move and not have to worry about it. Thanks Rita!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You make me out better than I am. I am only 7 months pregnant and had help both times. It was fun and I wish I could have it all set up and out of boxes when you come but alas don't know how you would want it or were decorations go. Totally want to help though when you are here. It is going to be so cute
Post a Comment