Saturday, July 31, 2010

Service and Love pt 2


As I was typing the last post, my brother walked in and let me know he was going to be out cutting my parents lawn. When I went out to check I found Matt mowing the lawn, Ashley picking blueberries and the missionaries raking out the sawdust in the backyard. My parents would love to have a level backyard so my dad has had a local sawmill drop off his sawdust to use as fill. He even bought a load of dirt but my dad seldom gets time to work in his yard. He is always out helping others. It will be a nice surprise for him to come home and see what has been done. I quickly put together a lunch for everyone and took some pictures. I am grateful for the examples of service that I see from my family members and others.

No comments: