Happy Canada Day Everyone!
The weather here isn't the best but that doesn't put a damper on anything!
I am so happy to be a citizen of this wonderful country. My parents have instilled a patriotism that will never go away!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ok...I don't know a better way to get ahold of you so sorry this has NOTHING to do with Canada Day. :) LOL
We totally should do a hike when you guys are down here! There are several up Snow Basin that we want to do too, so maybe we can do those! I think they are a little less rocky up hill and more leasure hikes. ? Haven't done them so I don't know for sure. Let us know when you are down again and we can hook up and do a picnic hiking day!!! :)
Post a Comment