No visa in the mail Monday.
So far no visa today. Last night my parents and Landon were turned away at the border due to the fact that they were trying to import items that were mine. So they stayed the night in Cloverdale. This morning spent a few hours sorting through all our boxes and putting everything into storage which was mine. Landon will take them across the border and then come back up to Powell River. When my visa arrives we will drive down to Vancouver, put all the storage into a small Uhaul van and drive both vehicles down to Idaho. We will import my car then too.
I hope the visa comes today.
PS Emily got sick last night, Collin and I are both sick today. I am grateful that we aren't on the road.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
wow, how are you coping?
I hope everything gets sorted out soon.
Seriously it is funny if you think in past context. Can't wait till you are here and we can laugh about the drama. Love you and you are in our prayers. Remember this too shall pass....hehehe
Best wishes T! Hope you see that Visa very, very soon! Can't wait to have you guys closer!
Post a Comment