Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Important Announcement

A few weeks ago I told Emily that bottles were for babies and she was a big girl. For the next few days she would ask for "Emmy's bottle baby". Then suddenly she said, "Where's Emmy's sippy?" Now the only time she mentions a bottle is if Collin is crying she will ask him if he would like a baby bottle. YEAH! I'm hoping Collin goes straight to a sippy. He won't take a bottle at all but he loves drinking from a cup. And she is going to bed with nothing. :) Toilet training is our next hurdle. The bottle stopped once I stopped stressing about it. Maybe that is what I need to do with the toilet training...

3 comments:

Slaves of Intensity said...

Your children have the most beautiful eyes! I just love reading your blog and seeing all the fun pictures! I love how much you love and take care of your family- it always inspires me.

Rita Peck said...

Good luck. Given up on Cassie maybe she will do toilet on her own. Yeah for Emmy....bottles are hard to quit

Janice Tofsrud said...

Way to go Emily, what a big girl!