Friday, October 9, 2009

Lunch Time Visits

Bringing the kids to the school at lunch is not an easy job for Landon and my mom to do. But I am so grateful for the effort they make to do it. When I have had a rough morning it never fails to cheer me up to see the smiling faces of my children.

This morning has been filled with disappointments (cancelling my birthday party, getting in trouble for stuff at work...) and I find myself looking out the window, up the hallway waiting for the first glimpse of my sweetheart and my adorable children.

I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Sorry day not going well. Why cancel your party? Just think long weekend is here

Kenton and Haylee said...

I'm glad you get to look forward to seeing them during the day while you work. It always brightens a mom or dad's day to see their little faces light up when they see you! I hope you're doing better. Love you guys!