Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My silly kids

I don't think I could actually express how much I love my kids! Work/absence has increased my love for being with them. Emily makes me laugh and brings such happiness. And if I am stressed or feeling down all I need is Collin's smile and his crazy kiss on my cheek to turn the world right again.

Emily has become addicted to our Nintendo DS. I know all you good parents out there limit the time your child plays video games and watches tv. You can put me in the bad parent category. Its okay. I figure its just one more thing Emily can go to her therapist with... :) Anyways she has it with her always. Collin loves watching her play and she is very tolerant of her brother. They were sitting on the futon the other day but Collin was almost falling off the couch trying to see what she was doing so I put him on the floor. Within a few minutes this is how I found them....



She is the sweetest big sister! She got down on the floor so that he could watch!

Enjoy some fun, silly pictures of my kids doing just a few things that make me smile.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Silly kids
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Vauna said...

There are some pictures in here I've gotta have. Sooo cute!!

Rita Peck said...

Love the pictures. Emmie cracks me up. By the way whenever I feel terrible about my kids video gaming Nic says don't worry they have superior eye/hand co-ordination. I figure if they have social skills and are good kids it can't be too harmful. So tell yourself that.