Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Baby Yet Contest

Just wanted to let people know that no baby has been born yet. Doctor thought it might be this weekend, but so far no baby. I am writing this post because I feel like hosting a little contest. Ie: I ran into my friend Elaine's mother last night. She told me that she thinks I am having a boy and the baby will be 6lbs 13oz. So I am asking for people to either comment on this blog or email me their predictions. Whoever gets it right or is the closest will win a prize. I something in mind for the prize but it might not work for everyone so the prize will probably change with who wins. :) Feel free to make more than one prediction. My family members already know that the doctor is predicting another small baby. Thought I would mention that to make this contest fair. :) Emily was 6 lbs 11 1/2 oz. Who knows how long you have to make predictions so let me know soon!

12 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

ok, so I don't know that I can make a really educated guess, but I will say girl and 6lbs 14oz.

nykki and erik said...

I'll right my guess is 6 lbs 10 oz
and 18.5 inches long and a boy

hope the child comes soon for you

Rita Peck said...

I am with Nykki on the baby being a boy....7 lbs

Vauna said...

I've decided on a boy weighing in at 7lbs.

Luscher Family said...

Okay I would like to say boy, but I am thinking girl, 6 lbs 9 1/2 oz.

And I'm thinking this thursday! That would be what Feb 26th

Kenton and Haylee said...

I will say a boy. 7 lbs 4 oz. That is what Zack weighed and I considered him small :).

Anonymous said...

Ok, we guess a boy. 6 lbs. 13 1/2 oz. and 20 inches long. :) Good luck!

Bonnie said...

Well, it's no good if everyone guesses the same thing - I'd say a boy at 7lbs - but it's been taken - so make mine 7lbs 1oz and 19 inches.

ashley said...

I have no idea at this point, but usually my first guess is right, so I'm gonna stick with it.
Girl, 6lb 8 1/2 oz

Natalie said...

I don't know anything about babies but but I am going to guess girl 6lbs 7oz. I think that's about how big I was and I was a pretty tiny baby.

Connie said...

I think you are having a boy - 6lbs 13 oz.

Slaves of Intensity said...

Another Girl- but she's not going to look like Emily at all- which is going to shock you and make you change the name you had picked. So now you are going to have to call her Alima (ah- LEE- ma) which means learned and wise female. Good luck :)- oh and she's going to be cute and small about 6 lbs 3 oz. Can't wait to hear the big news!!- Elizabeth