I got this from my friend Nykki's blog and thought I would post it here too...
Once you are tagged (I tag all who read), copy this note and fill it out for yourself.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
We don't have prom in Canada
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
When ever I see him (which is like every 3-5 years)
3. What was your FIRST job?
Waitress
4. What was your FIRST car?
2002 Hyundai Accent (first car I owned)
5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Don't text, don't even have a cell phone
6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning ?
The unborn child who seems content to stay that way.......
7. Who was your FIRST driving experience?
My dad - on the way to a band concert in the big suburban
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
back to BC from Alberta to visit relatives for Christmas when I was 3 or 4 years old
9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Rita and yes /outside of family: Aynsley and yes as well
10. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
My cousin's house
11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Landon
12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Becca
13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Went to the bathroom
14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Ladysmith Black Mambazo (from Africa) Summer of 1995
15. FIRST tattoo?
N/A
16. First piercing?
ears (age 8)
17. First foreign country you've been to?
Technically USA :)
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
RAD
19. When was your FIRST detention?
I'm sure I got one in elementary school for talking too much :)
20. What was the first state you lived in?
Idaho
21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Rita (funnily enough she was also my first college roommate) My second year of college was the first time it wasn't Rita and that was Jen Doolittle
22. First pet?
"Muffin" - cat
23. Who was your first kiss?
Berke
24. First place you called home?
Jordan River, BC





2 comments:
Love how our answers were different on some. Funny how we remember things...Who was your first love??
Haha first place you called home was Jordan. Haha funny. Love ya Tamara
Post a Comment