Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beautiful Moments

Today I laid down for a nap in the middle of the afternoon. (I love this no work thing) Emily was taking a nap so I thought I would seize the moment. About 15 minutes later Emily climbed up onto my bed and jumped on me. She just wanted to sit and chat. Landon came in 10 minutes later and laid down with us. It was so much fun. Emily kept holding my face in both of her hands, say she loved me and give me a kiss. Then she would snuggle/wrestle her dad and then come back to me for a hug and kiss. We teased her by singing. I would sing one line of a song, Emily would put her finger to her lips and "shh" me. Then Landon would sing the next line, and she would do the same thing to him. The minute he stopped, I would start. We were laughing so hard by the time the song was done because Emily was looking so stern with us. She just creates such love in our home. She is excited about "the baby" and is loving all the new stuff that is showing up. (ie. bassinet, rocking chair, etc) It was a perfect afternoon. I am looking forward to more in the future!

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Gotta love those moments

Kenton and Haylee said...

Emmy is such a little sweetheart! I've had those cute little moments with Kenlee and Zack too. I love them!