Emily has branched out from colouring on our walls with washable marker. She has discovered wax crayons. I came in from the car a few days ago to find her colouring me a rainbow on my kitchen floor. She was so proud of herself. I told her that she need to sit at her desk and colour on paper if she wanted to draw. She said okay. I walked into the living room, came back into the kitchen a minute later to find that she decided to colour everywhere! She got a scolding then. I tried to wash it off the floor with just water. Unfortuneately I forgot to take a before hand picture so the colour aren't quite as vibrant but they are still there. And they will probably stay there until this baby is born since I just don't have the energy to scrub the floor.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
gotta love kids artwork
Post a Comment