Thank-you to all the many well wishes I received on my birthday. I had a great night. I had planned a surprise birthday party for my sister in law Ashley. (I hate planning my own birthday party so it helps sharing my birthday with so many wonderful people.) But everyone either knew or found out it was my birthday so it ended up a surprise for both Ashley and I. We were spoiled. I wasn't able to invite everyone so I'm sorry if you are local and I didn't invite you. We had to fit in her living room. :) My friend Lisa and her daughter brought party hats for the kids which just made it so much more festive!
Ethan, Emily, Rachel (Plus Landon and Lisa)
The birthday party people. (I'm taking the photo)
Ashley, Darlene, Landon, Emily, Lisa, Jim, Pat, Kristina, Margaret
Matt, Ethan, Mom, Steve, Rachel, Diego (Matt's exchange student)
Same group plus me (Diego took the picture)

The birthday girls! (Rita you were in our thoughts, you were the invisible one next to me!)





1 comment:
What a cute picture of you and Ashley. How fun that Kristina was there. I didn't know she was still in Powell River.
Post a Comment