Tuesday, October 28, 2008

21 Weeks


Everywhere I go people have decided that I finally look pregnant. So here is a picture! :) I took this late at night because that is mostly when my belly shows. :)

I am feeling fantastic. I don't pull muscles as easily and my energy has definately come back! I am remembering why I enjoy to be pregnant!

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

You look great. Glad the energy is back. I am starting to lose mine again.

Kenton and Haylee said...

Your little bump looks so cute :). I am still very excited for you guys. Do you still think you're having a girl? Emmy will be a good big sister. I'm feeling a little left out....

Luscher Family said...

you look great, congrats again!!

Melissa said...

You look so cute. I am glad you are feeling good. You look really good and happy too. Wish we could see you guys. Miss ya!