Sunday, March 11, 2012
Friday and Saturday
On Friday I headed to Idaho Falls for the Idaho Middle Level Conference. It was AWESOME! It was probably one of the best conferences I have ever gone to. I am a better educator because of what I learned. Lots of laughter and lots of great ideas. Not going to bore anyone but it was a lot of fun. Jack Berkemeyer was the keynote and he had me laughing the whole time. He really helped put into perspective what it is to be a middle level teacher. I found out about a great site called whole brain teaching. It has been around for awhile but I wish I had known about it 10 years ago when I first started teaching. It is awesome. Rita was fabulous and took our kids for Friday night so Landon could come stay with me in Idaho Falls. He was leaving for the annual three day fishing trip with his dad and brother on Sunday so it was nice to get some time together before he left. We got some shopping done and had a great dinner together. I am so grateful he is my husband. The conference ended on Saturday at 11:30. We headed back to Pocatello, picked up the kids, bathed the kids, did some grocery shopping, and watched Hugo after a brilliant dinner made by Landon. We will miss him while he is gone but it was a really nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment