Wednesday, January 11, 2012
New Years Resolutions
Basically I didn't make any. They are the same every year. Instead I decided to just start living the way I should. Thanks to some encouragement from two wonderful friends I have gotten up at 5:30 am every morning this week and worked out up at the university at some aerobic classes that start at 6am. I am sore but feeling great. I had forgotten how much exercise makes my day go so much better. I better lose these last 10 pounds but even if I don't it is nice to start my day off exercising with two wonderful people. :) Peer pressure can be a good thing. Five days a week. And if I leave 15 minutes early (so I get a 45 minute workout) I have enough time to go home, get dressed, put on makeup and make it to carpool by 7:05.So I am having a good start to a year that I haven't set any goals for. Who would have thought?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sounds wonderful! I didn't make any resolutions either. Just what you're doing (morning workout, get myself put together). Happy New Year!! :)
that's a great goal. I think I need new friends. just kidding. Good for you!
glad it is going so well. good luck
Post a Comment