Thursday, January 26, 2012

Iron On Transfer Fun



Last Saturday Rita called to let me know that Cassie wanted to have a playdate with Emily but that she was sick and would be unable to have her come over. I was excited to offer to have Cassie and Maggie come over to my house for the playdate. Rita does a lot for us and I wish I could do more for her. The girls came over and my kids were really excited. I had to run out to the store so Landon babysat the kids. My friend Lorilee came with me as I searched for the last things I needed for Emily's birthday party. I decided to pick up some white tanktops to do a craft with the kids when I got back. I had thought that Collin wouldn't be interested so I only grabbed a package of three. The girls gathered around the laptop to tell me what they wanted on their shirts. Cassie - Barbie Princess Charm School, Emily - Lalaloopsy, Maggie - Disney Princesses. None of these came as a surprise to me. Collin thought it was cool so he asked for Spiderman. I printed them as 5x7 onto Iron on Transfer paper. I couldn't find a blank t-shirt for Collin so his Spiderman has not found a home yet. Each girl helped me prep their shirt and iron the transfer on. They were so excited to finish them. It was a lot of fun. :) The photo was taken on my cell phone because I forgot to take the picture before I took the girls home. So it is not the best picture. :)

No comments: