Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pigtails?!

Emily's hair is long enough for pigtails now! This picture was taken this morning while she was "playing" dominoes. Her grandma and Aunt Naomi showed her how. Basically she hides them and then says, "There they are" when she picks up her pillow. (Aunt "Mimi" showed her how to hide them down your shirt so no one can find them. She loves it!) Or you line them up and then push them across to the next person. A much more active version of dominoes. She likes to act like a little grown up! Emily and Ethan were having fun on the trampoline the other day. It was very cute so I took a video. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

She looks so pretty in pigtails! I especially like the last shot. So darling.

Rita Peck said...

love the pics. Cassie likes watching her cousins jumping

Melissa said...

I loved the pigtails. So sweet. Thanks for sharing!