I finally remembered to bring the picture and scan it in at work. I hope that you can see the baby! Enjoy! Emily likes to take the picture and say, "Baby." :)
Here is Emily's ultrasound picture when she was one week younger than her sibling. You can compare. I think we are having another girl ....... What do you think?


Here is Emily's ultrasound picture when she was one week younger than her sibling. You can compare. I think we are having another girl ....... What do you think?






2 comments:
Walking into my family room and seeing a bear would totally freak me out. At least it wasn't a grizzly, right? Brave man.
You are making me a little bit jealous with the pregnancy and ultra-sound pictures. I want a baby, but don't know if now is the right time. Next year sometime I'll get pregnant, I think. So I think you'll be having a girl again!! FUN! Emmy is going to be such a good big sister. That's cute that she says baby when she looks at the pictures!
The baby looks great. I bet Emily is pretty excited
Post a Comment