We made it back, safe and sound. Only a few close calls. :) We were so excited to see and Emily. And fortunately the feeling was mutual. She doesn't particularly like me to be out of eye sight though. I can't blame her though. She was absolutely wonderful for my parents and only asked about us once maybe twice a day. I don't know if she grew up while we were gone or that it just took being away 13 days to see how grownup she has gotten. She has lost the last of the baby look in her face. Her vocabulary has become quite clear. Two words sentences are now the norm and she puts nonsense words together in sentences. She is quite funny and always putting smiles on her face. I will be sad to go back to work and not see her during the day as much. She is definitely a joy in our lives. As soon as I download the photos from our trip I will post a few. We had a great time and the pictures don't do justice to the beauty that we saw.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Glad you got back safely. Can't wait to see pics
Post a Comment