Emily is going to be a big sister! I had an ultrasound today which confirmed the great news. I am 12 weeks and 5 days. The baby is healthy and is approximately 6.34 cm in length. Gotta love technology. My due date is March 8th, 2009. We just wanted to share our good news with all of you. I hope to have the ultrasound picture scanned in and posted in the next few days.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet the little one. I'm glad you had fun on your vacation.
Elaine
Congratulations Tamara! I'm so excited for you!
That is the coolest news!!:D Much love♥
the Coes
Congratulations, that is fantastic. What is the age diference between the kids? I think it is about the same as mine. Lots of fun!
Kerri Sketchley
Yeah!!! That's fantastic Tamara. I'm really excited for you, Landon, and Emily. Great, great news!
YEAH Tamara! Congrats! You guys are such a cute little family! I can't wait to see the ultrasound!
Congratulations! That is soooo wonderful! We're so happy for you!
Post a Comment