Sunday, May 6, 2012

Funny kids

Emily says last night: "Mom remember how Grandma and Grandpa in Powell River have a farm."
A little confused I reminded her they didn't have a farm.
Emily replied the way you answer a person who has a hard time understanding someone, "MOM, they have a barn." (talking to me like I am and idiot.)
So mom and dad you have a farm because you have a barn.

During the regional broadcast Collin was looking at the screen and he says very excitedly, "Look it's Grandpa Palmer."
It took a minute for me to realize that the man had a round face and hairline like my father in law. Collin was a little sad when I said it wasn't grandpa. So Mel, Collin thinks you are a general authority. It was so cute how excited he was that Grandpa was on the screen. :)

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

too cute. collin hasn't recognized papa hull yet? my kids think Elder Eyring looks like dad. hehe