Emily started Dance class the week after she started preschool. She was so excited to have Miss Katelyn back as her teacher. She loves taking tap again. Here are some pictures Rita took on their first day of dance class. I love the picture of Collin and Maggie as well. They have a love/hate relationship. :) I love the ever present Superheros in Collin's hands as well.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Emily's Dance Class
Emily started Dance class the week after she started preschool. She was so excited to have Miss Katelyn back as her teacher. She loves taking tap again. Here are some pictures Rita took on their first day of dance class. I love the picture of Collin and Maggie as well. They have a love/hate relationship. :) I love the ever present Superheros in Collin's hands as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment