Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day

Today is my first snow day! Due to the blizzard outside I get the WHOLE day off work! Unless there is one tomorrow I have to go in until 1:15 and then it is a four day weekend for Thanksgiving. I received the phone call as I was getting out of bed this morning at 5:30am. I was so excited that I got to sleep in! I didn't get up until 7:30. It was so nice and refreshing. I got up, started laundry, made a big breakfast for everyone and cleaned the kitchen. I was done all of that by 10:00 so Emily and I got out all the Christmas decorations and put them up. It is nice to have today to clean my house get things ready for the Christmas season, and pack for the three and half days at my inlaws. This way we can leave right as I get off work tomorrow.

I love SNOW days!
(And the fact that we have a four wheel drive vehicle since we are completely out of diapers for Collin.)

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

I just wish it had been a snow day warm enough to play in the snow. Glad your day went so well. We laid around in PJs all day and I made a blessing dress. Fun and warm