I am marking March 17th on the calendar as the day that Collin officially began walking. He has been taking 5-8 steps at a time for 2-3 weeks but now he only crawls for maybe two crawls, stands up and then walks. He pivots to turn to go the other direction and everything! It is soooo adorable. As soon as I get it on video I will post for everyone to enjoy. But for now I have to bundle him up and run him to a medical clinic in Ogden. He has a cough and wheeze that sound dangerously close to bronchitis...
This picture makes me smile. Emily loves to tell us "secrets." She leans in and tells us that she loves us.
Check out two of the other pictures my sister in law took on the side.
TOO CUTE!!! LOVE the pics! When are you guys heading back to Canada??? Chad has a new bike he wanted to show to Landon. :) Boys. We really would love to see you guys!!! Call! 801-663-6132
I LOVE the pics Janie took of your kids! She's awesome and I can't wait for her to take pics of the twinners when they get here :). I still can't believe Collin is walking around. He looks too little to be doing that! We already miss you guys.
8 comments:
Yeah for Collin, walking is so much fun! Bummer about being sick though.
I love, love, love the pictures, too cute.
Your new photos are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the one of Emily with her pretty hat.
really really cute photos!
TOO CUTE!!! LOVE the pics! When are you guys heading back to Canada??? Chad has a new bike he wanted to show to Landon. :) Boys. We really would love to see you guys!!! Call! 801-663-6132
Yeah for Collin. Sorry about the cough. Hope he gets better soon.
I LOVE the pics Janie took of your kids! She's awesome and I can't wait for her to take pics of the twinners when they get here :). I still can't believe Collin is walking around. He looks too little to be doing that! We already miss you guys.
The pics of your kids are so dang cute!!! I love Emily's beanie! Sorry we missed you while you were here..maybe next time!
These are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment