Monday, March 1, 2010

Collin's First Birthday Party

I know that Collin doesn't turn one until Thursday but we leave Friday afternoon for Idaho/Utah so I decided to move up his party until tonight. It was such a success! It was the first time that I was 95% happy with the cake that I made and decorated. :) Collin loved having so many people around that he loves. Thank you to the my parents, Matt & Ashley (and family), Coe Family (minus Jordan again but we love you still), Norris Family, and Corbetts in thoughts (we understood and we don't want you to get sick either!). Collin was spoiled with clothes and a book that he can take into the bath. He really got into the cake too! Emily had nothing to do with hers at her first birthday. She loved "helping" Collin blow out his candle and open his presents. He didn't get the whole opening presents things but he loved looking at the gifts afterwards. It was a nice time to visit with everyone. Earlier, while Collin was taking a nap, Emily was quite concerned about Collin and his cake. She kept telling me that Collin needed to blow out the fire so we could have cake but that Collin was sleeping. She became quite distraught over the whole thing. I promised her that we would wake Collin up and everyone would get cake. Serena was a good sport and allowed Emily to go "horseback" riding on her back. It was hilarious. Enjoy the pictures and short videos.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Collin's First BDay
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbook customized with Smilebox

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

The videos are adorable. He is SO cute. Cant wait to see you