(FYI the first pictures are taken in our house but our stroller is kept at my parents house so that is where the outside pictures are taken. I wish we had more storage space!)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Sunday Walk
Last week we decided to go for a walk because the sun was shining and it was BEAUTIFUL! But true to our style we ended up putting it off until 4:30pm when there was only an hour left of daylight and the wind had picked up... :) The kids loved it. I had forgotten how much I love our stroller. I also love Collin's teddy bear warm jumper. (Thanks Rita) Emily decided that if Collin was a bear he needed to wear a Winnie the Pooh touque as well. I love my daughter!
(FYI the first pictures are taken in our house but our stroller is kept at my parents house so that is where the outside pictures are taken. I wish we had more storage space!)




(FYI the first pictures are taken in our house but our stroller is kept at my parents house so that is where the outside pictures are taken. I wish we had more storage space!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Good for you! A Sunday walk is always on my list, and never materializes (we are super lazy). You're inspiring me.
Katelyn has that same pink coat. My Dad got them for the girls last christmas. Katelyn's is pink and Maddie's was white. Wish i had a picture so you could show Emily. Katelyn things that they are twins now because they have the same coat.
so fun. cant wait to start doing that soon
Post a Comment