Through Make It and Love It I have found the coolest blog. Her name is Brittany and she makes beautiful cakes. Only trouble is she lives in Rexburg so too far away from me to take advantage of her talents on a regular basis. But I am getting her to make me one for the fourth of July because I'll be driving through Rexburg on my way to Island Park. I wish I knew how to make cakes like this..... actually then I'd have to make them so scratch that idea. ;)
Take a look and see what I mean....
Brittany's Cake World
The best thing, if I lived in South Eastern Idaho, would be that I would be closer to both my sisters....
Take a look and see what I mean....
Brittany's Cake World
The best thing, if I lived in South Eastern Idaho, would be that I would be closer to both my sisters....





2 comments:
I love her cakes too. Can't wait to order one myself
http://conversationswithacupcake.blogspot.com/
If you're into baking, you might like this one, too?
Post a Comment