Collin was 3 months old yesterday!
Time has gone by so fast. I can't believe how big he is getting. He was weighed yesterday and he is a whopping 12 lbs 4 oz. And 22 1/2 inches in length. He has almost doubled his birth weight and grown 2 1/2 inches. We can't imagine our life without him!
He has bought so much love to our little family.
I had a hard time getting him to smile yesterday for his 3 month picture so I had about 20 photos. Landon thought that some of them were pretty hilarious so I made a little smilebox of them. Enjoy!
He has bought so much love to our little family.
I had a hard time getting him to smile yesterday for his 3 month picture so I had about 20 photos. Landon thought that some of them were pretty hilarious so I made a little smilebox of them. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |






1 comment:
wow he and Maggie are the same weight though she is an inch taller. Crazy
Post a Comment