Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow.....

You have to love when the forcast is for up to 2 cm (under 1 inch) of snow over night and you wake up to 4 inches and it is still coming down thick. We don't usually get snow like this until at least January. It sure warms up the temperature outside which is nice. Emily thinks that heaven has just arrived on Earth, excited to see all the snow and here I am sitting at work waiting to here if the district is going to call a snow day. It is our Christmas concert this afternoon and evening and half the school didn't come. I love how a little snow can shut down our little town. :)

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Mom says she hopes it doesn't make driving the pennisula this Friday difficult. Sounds like it would be really pretty there right now.

Luscher Family said...

Isn't it funny how so little snow cause so much concern. I almost missed getting home one Christmas because there was 1cm on the runway in Powell River. I was worried I would make it home but had to laugh as there was 3 feet on the ground when I had left Salt Lake.

I hope the roads are all clear when you all leave for Idaho.