Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Snow of the Year

On Saturday we got our first snow of the year. Its not a lot of snow, since you can still see the grass, but Emily was fascinated! She wanted to go out in the snow. She kept pointing to it and telling me "snow" until I stopped what I was doing and got us both bundled up to go outside. I figured I should go with the moment, the windows could wait. (I was putting up plastic over the windows so no more drafts!) Here is a couple pictures and a video. Enjoy!



Emily's first steps into the snow! She loved it!

Emily exploring our yard.



My beautiful daughter!

Emily loved "throwing" snowballs with her Dad!

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

Your snow was better than ours. Ours is so dry it is hard to throw snowballs or make snowmen. But it is great for sledding so we will have to take you guys next week.