We have had a great Easter weekend. I will write more about it later. I just wanted to record some funny things the kids said this weekend. Collin climbed in our bed this morning and said that a red spider was going to bite him and he would become spiderman. And then he told me Emily was going to bitten by a pink spider and she would become pink spiderman. And they would fight bad guys together. After watching the movie Hop Collin told us the Easter Bunnies poop jellybeans and pee frosting. We just laughed and laughed.
When got home from work on Friday Emily asked me to come and watch her exercise. She loves to watch me run on the elliptical or do sit ups etc. for 15 minutes she went through her version of my exercises plus a few of her own. (such as hanging upside down on the elliptical.) At the end she was panting and told me that now she was strong. It was really cute. I loved that she exercises to be strong. I try hard not to talk about wanting to lose weight in front of her. I always tell her that exercising makes me feel strong and healthy. I loved that she wanted to show me how she is getting strong.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment