Monday, October 25, 2010

Flashback


This morning was our motivational assembly. It is in conjunction with the chocolate and magazine fundraiser. A couple of professional BMX riders (both have gone to the X Games plus been featured on various tv shows), an announcer and music person put on a 30 minutes BMX trick show in our school gym. A few minutes into the show I felt like I had gone back in time to my childhood. I was listening to songs like "Eye of the Tiger" and watching moves that I had seen on my favourite childhood movie, "RAD." A great morning after a not so great night. It makes me want to go home and watch some 80's movies.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I used to love that movie too. I wish there wasn't so much swearing in it though, I can hardly stand to watch it now.

Rita Peck said...

what fun.