Friday, October 22, 2010

Abigail Jane Peck


I am an aunt again!

I love being an aunt! It is the best!

And this time I am close enough to get to see her right away. I can't wait for my work day to be over and go hold her!

She is 7lbs 6oz and 20 1/2 inches long.

Don't know how long labour was since Nic texted me at 6:45am and told me they were at the hospital. I don't know if he waited until he knew I would be at my carpool or if that is when they got there.

Yeah!!!!

3 comments:

Luscher Family said...

what a cutie! Send my love to Rita and Nic.

Kenton and Haylee said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats to Nic and Rita!

The Richards Family said...

Rita,
Congratulations!! Apparently we had our baby girls on the same day. I wanted to comment on your blog but I couldn't get onto it so I decided to congratulate you on Tamara's. I hope that all is going well. She is beautiful and I love her name.