I have a job!
Yep. I do!
I had a second interview today with American Falls and they offered me the job at the middle school. I am SOOOO excited. It's perfect for me.
Now to get the house packed by the end of the month.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
we are so excited for you
I am SOOO excited for you guys to be closer! We are definately going to have to figure out a way to get together this summer! For more than just a lunch. ;) Congrats on the job! And thanks for all your support. You always leave me the best comments on my blog. They make me feel better. Good luck packing and moving and we can't wait to see you guys!!! :)
HOORAY for you all moving back to the states!!! I am so happy for both you and Landon! Congrats to you both!
I'm so excited for you T! Yea!!! Congrats! Welcome back. We will need have a get together this summer sometime with you being closer now!
Congratulations!! Good luck with all the packing, house hunting, etc. I'm sad you guys will be far away, but glad for you at the same time. :)
ps - I love your new header, background, etc. Super cute!
Congrats to both you and Landon.
YES!! Congrats you guys! That is awesome :)!! I'm so glad everything has worked out!
Congrats! This is the best news.
D stands for Dustin
Post a Comment