Friday, September 23, 2011
Its Been Awhile...
School has begun. I still haven't come up for breath. My computer at work died so I am using a school laptop which for some reason won't allow me to access my blog. As I am either at work or home playing with my kids this blog has been neglected. The transition to full time work again has not been pretty and I wanted to spare you all the details. Landon is on the computer working on his homework once the kids go to sleep so I don't really have time or access to any computer to blog. :) I usually just go to bed. There are lots of things to report and hopefully I will get a chance soon. Tings such as Emily's first day at preschool. Enjoying the beautiful weather. Landon's birthday. Some good things happening at work. My overnight trip to Crystal Park in Montana with some other teachers and some 8th grade students. But as we are heading out the door to go to Utah to belatedly celebrate Landon's birthday I am just quickly saying Hi and giving a promise to come back soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment