Friday, June 20, 2008
Late but finally here!
I can't believe how long it has been since I last gave an update. Landon and I have now moved in with my parents until we can find somewhere to live that is within our budget. Emily of course is loving it. She loves the attention and thinks her uncle Steve has the best toys! Landon and I are enjoying out time here too. They have been very generous and we are very grateful. Life is going well. I am looking forward to being done with work next week. Just in time for my sister and her family to come and visit. Emily is growing like a weed and is becoming quite a little person. :) She can now climb ladders on her own (Thanks Grandma) and is quite obsessed with Veggie Tales. Her vocabulary is growing every day. Now when she talks I can understand a few of the words. She has gotten taller and may soon need to go up to the next size. Her favourite things to do are jump on the trampoline with her dad or Uncle Steve, help Grandpa mow the lawn (on the riding lawn mower), and swing on the swings by herself. She hold on all by herself. One of these days I will upload the picture of her sitting all by herself. She looks to little to do it but she doesn't take no for an answer. Landon is still enjoying the chance to get out of the house a few hours a week and go to work. As soon as I put new batteries in my camera I promise to post some new pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment