Emily and her dad love to play video games together. She yells "Go, go, go."
Emily and her cousin Ethan love going to the beach.
Emily and her aunt Naomi. Emily was trying to go swimming in the ocean.
Emily was enjoying feeding herself yogurt. What a mess!
Aunt Naomi just gave us both haircuts. Aren't we beautiful?!
Life here has been anything but dull lately. Emily is always keeping me on my toes. She is saying a new word almost every day. She makes me laugh with her "please" statements. I sure love her and am glad to have her around. Especially after a bad day at work. I can count on her to want to go for a walk. Life seems much more exciting from the eyes of a toddler. The rocks on the sidewalk are each a brand new item that must be examined. Everyone is important enough to deserve a wave and a smile. She teaches me so much!






1 comment:
Love your hair cuts. I want to do something like that with my hair. You look good too. I couldn't agree with you more about toddlers. They teach you a lot.
Post a Comment