
Hello!
This has been a crazy busy month and it isn't even over yet. I just
wanted to send on some funny pictures. The older Emily gets the more
her personality comes thorugh. And I must say, watch out world here
comes Emily! :) She has perfected temper tantrums but is still
mostly her sweet self. She makes her mom and dad smile and laugh.
She has lost a lot of her baby look and is making her mom sad because
of it. She loves people and is very social. She loves going for
daily walks and prefers to walk instead of ride in the stroller.
Except for yesterday when she walked to school playground and then
decided she was too tired to walk home after we played on the swings.
She climbed into her doll stroller. (Oh yeah because she doesn't go
for walks without pushing either her baby or baby bear in her doll
stroller.) And I pushed her home in this small stroller. My friend
Becki saw me and she was laughing because it looked like I was pushing
a doll in it. :) She has become quite interested in rocks so we have
to stop at every rock she sees while we are out on walks. We are all
loving life here. Especially since we are hoping spring is here. We
are not looking forward to moving in the next month or so but hey
that's life. We are still not sure where we are moving but we have
something in the works. The Lord has always provided for us and I am
sure he will again. The other day I came home for lunch to find my
daughter looking like a cave baby. She had cereal all over her face,
her hair looking wild and only a onsie on that was hanging off one
shoulder. :) It was hilarious because she was "dancing" by turning
in circles. She definately makes me laugh. We think often of all of
you. We hope you are all doing well.
Love The Palmer Family
Landon, Tamara and Emily
PS I am sending pictures of Emily's first sleepover (at our hosue
with her friends the Coes), Bathing with Ethan, her "reading", her
cavebaby look, her vacuuming, ponytails, her first bubblebath, covered
in ketchup and her going for a walk and in the baby stroller.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
April update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment